How do I renew my books?
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2015 | 146 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To renew library materials you have checked out:
- Login to the My Library Account of the Library Catalog with your library barcode (located on your JWU I.D. card and starts with the number 25159...).
- Click on the link for "Items currently checked out."
- Check the "RENEW" box next to any book you want to renew.
- Click the "Renew Selected" button (or just "Renew All").
- Be sure the due date changed! If the book did not renew, it may be because another person has requested the book or the book is already overdue.
If you have questions about your library account or renewing items, please contact the Library's Check Out Desk.