How do I access my library account?
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2013 | 16 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To access your library account:
- Go to the Library Catalog.
- Click My Library Account under HELIN Services.
- Login using your name and library barcode (the number on your JWU I.D. card that starts with 25159...).
Within your library account, you can view:
- materials you have checked out
- materials you have holds on
- any unpaid fines or bills
- your preferred searches
- your reading history
You can also renew materials you have checked out through the My Library Account feature.