Skip to Questions

LibFAQ - Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: Type your question in the box above, then either choose an answer from the drop down list or click the Ask Us button to submit a new question.

Can I borrow materials from the other academic libraries in HELIN?

Can I borrow materials from the libraries in Rhode Island?
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2013  |  5 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Due to the time and cost involved in shipping materials from Rhode Island to Colorado, the Denver Campus Library does not participate in reciprocal borrowing with the libraries in the HELIN consortium, including the three other JWU campuses.

However, JWU students, staff and faculty, have borrowing privileges at the University of Denver's Penrose Library. Simply show your JWU I.D. card at the time of check out.

You can also borrow materials from the Denver Public Library. If you do not have a DPL card, visit their website for more information on how to obtain one. All Colorado residents (including out-of-state students living on campus) may obtain a DPL card.

If you are unable to obtain the materials you need from the libraries mentioned above, you can utilize the Interlibrary Loan service available through the Denver Campus Library.

Answered by Lori MichoBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Ask Us

    Live Chat