How and where can I print on campus?
Printers are located in every computer lab on campus. In addition to these printers, there is also a printer located outside the Auditorium and in the Library in the Denver Academic Center.
To print on campus:
- Logon to a campus computer
- Send your print job to the Denver Student Printer
- Go to any printer on campus within 4 hours of sending your print job
- Swipe your JWU ID card at the printer (Pharos) station
- Select your print job from the list
- Click the Print button
- At this time printing on campus is free!
- If your magnetic stripe is not reading when you swipe your card, you will need to go to Campus Safety and Security, located on the ground floor of the Denver Academic Center.
- If you get any other messages, please contact Technical Services at 1-866-JWU-HELP.
Alumni and Guests:
Please stop by the Technical Services desk in Lab 1 for help with printing. They will show you how to send your print jobs to the printer.