I cannot open / print a document (spreadsheet) file sent through my email. I try to save it to the desktop, but it saves as a zip file.
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2013 | 13 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To convert the document to a format that will open:
- Right click on the attachment in the email message.
- Chose the Save Target As option.
- Change the .zip extension of the file to .docx (or .xlsx).
- Change the file pull down menu option to All Files.
- Save the file on the desktop.
- Double-click the file on the desktop. It should open in word (or excel).