Answered By: Lori Micho Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 13
The Library provides access to a number of support services. Below is a summary of some of the more popular services.
Public Fax Machine
- No charge for incoming (303.256.9459) and outgoing faxes
- Makes 8 1/2" x 11" (letter size) black and white copies only
- There is no charge for making copies.
- Color and larger sized copies can be made through Ricoh (located in the Atrium of the Academic Center)
- Access to two computer labs: Lab 2 has 32 PCs, Lab 3 has 32 Macs
- Additional PCs and Macs are available in the open areas of the Library and Center for Academic Support (second floor)
- Free black and white printing (color printing can be done at Ricoh)
- A scanner available at the computers near the front entrance of the Library
- Printers are located near the Information Desk and in each lab
A complete list of support services can be found on the Library Collections & Resources guide.
[LibChat Widget goes here.]