Answered By: Lori Micho Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 1
The easiest way to search for articles on a particular topic is to:
1. Go to the Library homepage (http://den.library.jwu.edu/).
2. Click on Databases by Name (http://den.library.jwu.edu/az.php) in the Quick Links box.
3. Scroll down and click on the link for Lexis Nexis.
4. On the main search page, click the arrow next to box labeled “Search the News”
5. Enter keywords for your topic into the Search For box.
6. Type “New York Times” in the Source Title search box and click Search.
To browse the front page articles from today’s issue, from the main search page of Lexis Nexis:
1. Click the link for Today’s Front Page News.
2. Along the left panel, click the link for Publication Name
3. Choose the link for the New York Times.
[LibChat Widget goes here.]